HOW DOES IT WORK
1. Contact us - with suggestions and ideas of recipes you would like to make or bake. We will then create a recipe/s of your choice and bring this to your cookery class.
2. INGREDIENTS - You will then need to make a shopping list of the ingredients required and purchase grocery items prior to your cookery class taking place. We will offer to help you to make a shopping list of the ingredients required.
3. UTENSILS/COOKING EQUIPMENT - We will ensure that you have all the utensils and cooking equipment that is required for your chosen recipe. You may have to purchase items along with your ingredients, or alternatively, Home Cook can supply a selection of utensils and cooking equipment for the duration of each cookery class.
4. DATE AND TIME - Arrange a suitable day and time prior to booking your cookery class. Home Cook offers both flexible and adaptable cookery classes adapted around your needs and availability.
5. BOOKING/PAYMENT - Simply book your cookery class of choice, making a secure online payment using Pay-Pal. Alternative payments are also available and can be made by BACS directly from your account into Home Cook business account. Both payment methods are a secure way of making payment. All cookery classes must be paid in full at the time of booking. Details of how to make payment by BACS can be found on the booking/payment page.
6. COOKERY CLASS - Home Cook require you to have access to a suitable kitchen area, worktop space and fully working gas or elective hob/stove and will offer guidelines at the time of booking to help you prepare for your cookery class. Home Cook will then travel to your destination to deliver a cookery class of your choice and within the comfort of your own home.